Friday, October 5, 2007

Midweek update

This week was very busy. I was finally able to get in and see my new Dr here in NC. I had a bunch of insurance issues at work, so I took me a while to get an appointment with a local Dr. I really like my new DR and the office. They even have a scale that can weigh big people like me (my past three doctors only had the old fashioned "balance" type scales that only went up to 350lbs.) I weighed in at 405 pounds, but I was fully clothed, with my keys, wallet, cell phone, and $2.00 in change in my pockets, so I figure that was about 5 pounds or so. I really need to concentrate on my eating to make the weight start coming off. The Dr renewed my old prescriptions for my high blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol, so I am back on track with that too.

I also walked 5k on Tuesday night getting ready for the walk on Saturday, so that is on track.

No comments: