Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bad Month/ Turning 40

Well I finally turned the big 4-0.

I do not care about Birthdays too much. I am not hung up on turning round numbers. Being forty is no different that being 39 or 41. but having my Wife and Daughter along with my Mom and Dad here made me appreciate what I have and how much there is to loose.

Obviously I have not posted in over a month (always a bad sign.) I am back off track (AGAIN !!) My knee has really been bothering me, and prevented me from getting much exercise (along with a healthy dose of laziness.) Going hand in hand with the lack of exercise has been bad eating habits.

I have gained most of my weight back (if not a bit extra.)

Once I get through the Holidays, I will redouble my efforts and restart my healthy lifestyle (AGAIN) . I have new work shoes and running shoes (Thank you Mom and Dad !!) so that should help my knee problem a bunch.

I hope every one has a safe and happy Holiday Season !!

No comments: