Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stuck at Work

Well I got stuck at work past 10:00pm again Thursday night. I opted to bypass the gym again, and head straight home so I could get there before Midnight. Once I got settled and got Dee off to bed, I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I made it 1 3/4 miles in 35 minutes.

On Friday I went for a rare daytime walk. I got home about a 1/2 hour before I had to meet Bailey at the bus stop, so I went walking. I walked around the neighborhood for a few minutes, and when it came close to the time for the bus to arrive I just walked back and forth on near the bus stop. I probably look stupid pacing back and forth 15 or 20 times, but I got an extra 1/2 mile of walking in while waiting for the bus.

My knee is still pretty sore, and the pain is moving beck into my hip again. I really need new shoes to wear at work (I tried to find some at Payless and Target tonight , but they didn't have my size crappy quality shoes.) New work shoes will help with my "foot posture" because my worn out shoes make my feet roll outwards, putting strain on my knees (and I guess hips.) I am putting a new pair of walking/ running shoes on my Birthday/ Christmas list since they are pretty worn out also.

No comments: