Monday, January 10, 2011

6 out of 10 Not great, but it's a start.

Well one week and a day into my New Year's checklist challenge, and I scored a 6 last week.

1) I weighed myself 4 time.  Check !
2) I walked 3 times this week (almost 3 miles) Check!
3) Bailey and I went to dinner and a movie, quality time Check!
4) I shaved 4 times, and I even got a new electric razor. Check!
5) Drinking soda was my big FAIL this week. I had soda almost every day.  Buzz :-(
6) I had fast food 3 times, so a near miss. Buzz
7) I flossed 5 times. Check!
8) I missed my medicine once last week. Buzz
9) I only checked my vital statistics 3 times. Buzz
10) Was able to do 4 chores. Check!

I was very close to getting 8 out of 10, and I will work even harder to do better this week. I have to set a routine so I remember to check my vitals and take my medicine every day.  We have done some shopping, so there is more healthy/ ready to eat things in the house, so that should limit the fast food. Soda is still a big challenge, and will probably be all my life, but we have lots of bottled water at home to keep me from grabbing a soda.

I am still getting used to my new scale, and I am trying to see how accurate it is (the reading bounces around.) If it is accurate, I have lost 6 pounds since last Sunday. I sure hope it is right :-)

I am 2 days into this week, and I have have 8 things on the list accomplished, so there is some momentum building.  I

1 comment:

billmdee said...

Sorry not sure how to log in but I am very proud of you honey WTG! You are off to a great start! Love Ya Dee