Friday, March 25, 2011

Missed my first one

Well Tuesday, I missed my first Couch to 5k run. The classes are every Tuesday and Thursday and an independent walk on the weekend. On the nights I am working to close, I do my run after work in my subdivision.

I closed on Tuesday and didn't do my run :-(  I wish I could say it was raining or make a good excuse, but I can't.  I was just being LAZY.  I knew I should do it and I chase not to. I am really disappointed in myself, I have been doing so well. This past week I have had a real lack of energy motivation. I have been really achy and miserable.  I am wondering if my blood suger is too high and it is catching up with me.

I really need to get out of this rut, the 5k is in less than a month !! I need to buckle down, and get back on track.  I went to the gym after work today, so that is a start.  I am planning on going Friday too. Wish me luck !

No comments: