Sunday, May 22, 2011

A new Journey

After many false starts, I am once again taking the first step of a long journey towards making a healthier me. As I had mentioned before I am doing the Couch to 5k program again.  I am also going to the gym more consistently than before.

The most important step I have taken, is hiring a nutritionist to help me properly eat and manage my weight.  I was very excited to get started and I like everything so far.  Eating has always been a challenge for me, but with some help, I know I can get it under control.

I am not focusing on a weight loss number, and I am not going to constantly weigh myself.  I will do a weigh in periodically, so I will have some idea how much success I am having.  When I weight myself earlier this week, I was saddened to learn that I was back in the 400+ range.

My starting weight is 402lbs.  How much lower will it be??

No comments: