Friday, January 9, 2009

2 for 2

We despite my Job's best effort to get me off track, I made it back to the Gym tonight. I had to work late (almost 10pm.) this evening to get caught up on some work. But I changed into my workout clothes as soon as the store closed, so I didn't have an excuse not to go.

I am building up my walking on the treadmill, I walked 3/4 of a mile (up from a 1/2 last night.) I also did 60 crunches and some leg work, to try and strengthen my knee.

The Peak Fitness in Harrisburg is no longer open 24 hours :-( They close at 11pm Monday through Friday, so I should still be able to make it after work when I am on the closing shift.

I plan on walking the neighborhood Friday and Saturday or Sunday (since the Gym will be closed.) So pray for no rain for the next three days !!

No comments: