Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Day

I was able to leave work early today, so I picked up Bailey and headed home.

After finishing Bailey's homework, I mowed the lawn for 45 minutes. It wasn't too bad since the temperatures were in the high 70s. Mowing seems like a pretty good work out, sine I was all sweaty by the time I was done.

I got myself cleaned up, and we all went to our "Fit Family" class. It was neat, we all got certificates for attending all four classes, little goody bags, and door prizes (I won 8 apples :-)
The class teacher is sending a letter to our Doctors telling them about all of the information we have learned.

Once Bailey was off to bed I went for my nightly walk. I took the harder uphill route for the first half of my walk, and it didn't seem too bad (no back pain tonight.) I walked for a good 40 minutes, and make a lot of progress.

Let's hope I can do even better tomorrow. I need to find my Nike+ adapter for my iPod, so I can get some good distance reading again.

No comments: