Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hitting the streets

Well after a week of being sick and some crazy work schedules, and two days of pouring rain, I finally made it back out for a walk. I was able to walk for a full 25 minutes, but I noticed that all of the stamina I had built up is gone again. I did some uphill walking, but I really felt it in my back.

We have our last "Fit Family" class tomorrow, and I am proud that we have made it all the way through. It was "only" four classes, but with my work schedule, having company, and Bailey's school events, I was amazed that we were able to make all of the classes. We learned a lot, and now we just need to put ALL of that advice into action (planning meals, exercising as a family, etc.) Bailey seems to taken a lot of it to heart, so it was well worth the time.

I am opening or will be off for the next 5 days, so I should be able to get back into some sort of routine. I am going to to work really hard at walking at least 5 out of the next 7 days. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments: