Monday, September 22, 2008

Nice Weekend

I made some good progress over the weekend. Saturday night I walked for 50 minutes, mostly uphill. Sunday I walked for 55 minutes, two full laps around the neighborhood, once in each direction. It seems like my stamina is betting better every day. My knees are starting to bother me a bit more, but as they say "No Pain No Gain."

I still can't find my iPod connector to use with my Nike+, so I really don't have a good estimation of how far I am walking. I tried using one of my old pedometers tonight, but it read only 0.04 miles walked tonight, so it is not working :-( I really miss my Nike+, and I may have to break down and buy a new one on my next paycheck. I am hoping to get a FitBit for my Birthday or Christmas http://fitbit.com/ but they won't be available for several months.

No comments: