Friday, October 3, 2008

Rough Week

Well I am having another rough week.  It is crazy at work, with hours being cut big time (very bad for Sallaried Managers, aka free labor) , terrible sales, and to top it off it is inventory week :-(  I worked past 10Pm Tuiesday. I had to work a double on Tuesday to save hours, then the person I was suposed to close with (and help me with inventory) didn't show up, we were stuck there until after 11PM.  But finally I had a day off to recuperate and get some things done around the house (and get some exercise in too.) ... but I get a voice mail saying the closer didn't show up, and the opening person can't stay past 5:00 (the same dude who didn't come in last night.  So I grab Bailey and start driving to the store, and hand off Bailey to Dee (who I was passing on her way home from work.)  I get to work and it looks like the person who had to leave at 5:00 didn't do anything all day, and just left the work sitting there for the Optical Fairy to do I guess. Needless to say I am pretty PO'ed !!

On the plus side, I did put some of my frustration to good use and went for a walk/ jog tonight after I got home. It was cold (50 degrees or so, so I had to put on my hoodie for the first time this season.)  I decided to push myself and jogged for about 1/4 of the way (all down hill, but it is a start.) 

I am planning on going to the Gym on my way home Friday night.  Wish me luck !!

No comments: