Friday, September 12, 2008

What a sick week

Well I have hit my first (of many, I am sure) snags on my new healthy routine.  I have been pretty sick for the past week or so.  I had a sore throat, hacking cough, and bad "intestinal distress."  It started out mildly enough but by the middle of last week I was a wreck.  By the week end I was not getting any better, so I went to the Urgent Care Center on Sunday.  The Dr. said it was just a viral infection, and it would just have to work it's way out of my system.  Today (Thursday) has been the first day in almost two weeks that I feel 100%  I am hoping to start my walking again in the next day or two (depending on if we go to the fair or not, and the weather.) 

On the plus side, when I weighed in at the Dr's office I had lost 15 pounds !!  Not too bad a start, hopefully I will do even better when I check in with the Dietician on Monday, keep your finger's crossed !! 

No comments: