Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to the Gym

Well I made it back to the gym today. I had to get there before 5:00pm today since they are not open 24 hours on the weekends :-( I had today off, so it was easy to make time. I finally figured out how to work the program controls on the treadmill, so I was able to to get more out of my workout. I did 30 minutes of the "Hill" program, that varies the incline of the treadmill so it seems like you are walking up and down hills. I was able to do 0.9 miles, with an average speed of 2.4 mph and inclines from 2.0 to 7.0. I did more upper body machines today, and pushed myself a bit more to "feel the burn" so to speak with out going over board. We will have to see tomorrow how sore I am. I may try and walk the neighborhood again tonight when it cools down (it is in the upper 90s again today.)

No comments: