Thursday, August 16, 2007

Different type of work out

I was going to head to the gym today, since I had the day off today. However I got a pretty good workout today at home. Since I had the day off, I decided to take a couple of hours to put together my Daughter Bailey's swing set my Parents got her for her Birthday. Well it ended up being way more than two hours, it was more like 5 or 6 hours, and I am not 100% done with it. On the positive side lifting all of those metal poles and lugging that stuff around the yard when it is 98 degrees out was a pretty good work out. It was much harder than I imagined, with lots of bending, and stooping, and even crawling around on the ground. By the time I called it quits I was soaking wet with sweat. I should be able to finish the swing set on Saturday. I am going to the gym on my way home from work tomorrow night, so I will be able to get a proper workout in, so stay tuned.

No comments: