Saturday, August 18, 2007

Best Workout so far

I had another late night gym trip on the way home from work. I had the best workout tonight !! I walked a mile and a half in 37 minutes. I even tried out the elliptical machines, and did a 1/4 mile in 5 minutes. The elliptical are very deceptive, it seems easy at first but you really feel it later, especially my butt, LOL. I got in a good leg work out too, with leg curls, lifts and presses. I also did 20 back extensions and 50 count them 5-0 crunches !! I was amazed I was able to do that many, but I bet I will pay for them tomorrow. Friday nights are great at the gym, it was empty, I guess every one was out partying.

No trips to the gym over the weekend, they close @ 5pm and I wont get off work before then. I am going to try and do some walking around the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.