Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why a Blog ??

I started "Bill's not so big blog" to create an online journal of what is going on in my life. Particularly me getting in shape. I am really out of shape (I really do look like Eric Cartman right now.) I weigh 400 or so pounds right now, and my diet is terrible. I want to make a big change my life and I figured that a Blog would be a great way to keep any one interested up to date. Having other people read my Blog will keep me honest and hold me accountable. I am a natural night owl, so Posting to my Blog at 2:00 will give me an outlet that would not normally have to share my accomplishments or vent about my setbacks.

I look forward to posting a lot of good updates with my weight loss progress, stay tuned and hopefully "Bill will not be so big" for much longer.

No comments: