Thursday, September 6, 2007

Free Weights

The gym was almost empty tonight (I got stuck in road construction traffic, so I got the the gym pretty late.) so I wandered into the free weight area. I did some heavy (for me anyway) bench presses with 45lb plates on each side. I did some reverse curls and lat pulls, and finished up with some 300lb+ leg presses. I also did a mile on the treadmill as a warm up. Pushing up the intensity of my work outs seems to be going will, I really feel it in my arms and legs. Hopefully Bailey and I will go walking after school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know how proud Bailey and I are of you!!! You have been so dedicated to working out and walking! I really need to get my ass in gear and start walking with the both of you, that is if the little "PRINCESS" will let me....

Maybe we can all go tonight!!

Now we just need to work on eatting healthier!!

I especially want to work on Bailey loosing her belly, I dont want her to be teased in school..

I LOVE YOU!