Monday, September 10, 2007

Sorry for no weekend posts

I apologise for not posting all weekend. We had a pretty full schedule this weekend and I was on Daddy duty Friday and Saturday nights (giving Dee some much deserved grown up time.) I was not able to go to the gym Friday night, I needed to get right home from work so Dee could make her meeting. Bailey and I went to the park for a walk to 7:30 after it cooled off. Unfortunately it was almost dark after we were there for a 1/2 hour, but I was able to walk almost a whole mile (0.9) On Sunday we went to the County Fair, and we did a lot of walking there. Too bad Bailey and I both forgot our pedometers :-( I was kind of proud of myself, I resisted all of the yummy foods they had, except for one Corn Dog I had for my dinner. The Fair Food is what I like best about going to the fair, but I did not partake in any Funnel Cake, Fried Oreos, Cotton Candy, or other fried goodies that usually tempt me, so I see that as a small victory.

No comments: