Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sunday Stroll with Daddy

Bailey and I had another great Daddy/ Daughter walk last night. We walked almost 3/4 of a mile before Bailey's legs got tired. We talked again about how important exercising is and what good exercise walking is. Bailey is still really enthusiastic about our walks and I am working really hard to keep that going. Bailey really likes the pedometer I have, and she made sure I had it with me. I made a deal with her, I we do all of our walk over the next two weeks, I will buy her a Sponge Bob pedometer I found on the Internet. Bailey is really excited about getting it !! We are going to try something a bit different on Tuesday, after I pick Bailey up from school, we are going straight to a park close to the house and walk the walking trail there. Wish us luck !!

No comments: